Have you ever dreamed about what your life would be like without migraines or chronic headaches?
Are you on the migraine or tyramine-free diet adhering to all the food restrictions but still getting migraines?
Are you overwhelmed, frustrated and feel like nothing will work or anxious and fearful that the frequency and severity of your migraines will get worse?
Are you ready to let go of the significant disruptions migraines have on your life, along with the subsequent lack of energy and unpleasant side effects from the prescription drugs?
If you answered YES to these questions then I have good news for you.
I've figured out how to prevent migraines in a natural way that I didn't discover in any 'surviving with migraines' book.
I won't overwhelm you with everything I've learned on my 23-year-long journey to become free from chronic migraines; this program will focus on the needle movers, the techniques that really deliver results.
To tell you that there is a magic pill, or a mono-therapy that will cure headaches would be misleading; but there are lateral shifts that can be made in your diet and lifestyle that are simple, effective, affordable, that can deliver the results you desire.
I will empower you with concise, step-by-step guidance on diet and lifestyle so you can reduce the occurrence, severity and duration of your migraines, eliminate your dependence on OTC and prescription headache medications, & lose the long list of trigger foods so you can step into your vibrant, healthy, migraine free life.
The Migraine Free Living program is flexible, simple to follow, and easy to maintain.
The Migraine Free Living program takes a holistic approach to health and wellness and you’ll develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that empower you and can make you feel great! Through simple, sustainable changes you may eliminate those unwanted symptoms, improve your energy, and improve your overall health
To focus on just food and diet, is only part of the solution to a migraine-free life. It’s not just the food we eat, but all of the other factors present in our daily lives that either add to or help prevent a migraine. Healthy relationships, a fulfilling career, stress management, spiritual awareness and our own thoughts and feelings are essential forms of nourishment that contribute to overall wellness.
On this journey to YOUR migraine free life, you will…
- Significantly reduce the occurrence, severity and duration of your migraines, up to eliminating them entirely.
- Liberate yourself from the dependence on, and the unpleasant side effects of OTC and prescription headache medications.
- Lose the long list of generic trigger foods so you can enjoy meals and dining out again.
- Create powerful health through a common-sense practical approach to eating so you feel vibrant and energized.
- Improve your digestive health and release chronic inflammation so you aren't plagued by food triggers.
- Participate and have fun at any event knowing how to successfully handle your food choices without making others adjust meals for you.
- Be able to navigate all food ingredient statements and menus without jeopardizing your new found health and freedom.
- Increase your migraine threshold by applying simple stress management techniques which will keep you in control of negative and disempowering thoughts.
- Improve your social life and connectedness with friends and family knowing that you can participate in activities and events as you won’t be in bed with the lights out and ice on your head.
- Learn a simple, effective method on how to lose the anxiety and fear around having your next migraine while on your way to becoming migraine free.
- Create your roadmap to health that supports living a migraine free life!
Are you ready to start feeling better than ever? Contact me today for your complimentary Mitigate Your Migraines Discovery Session!
Be sure to sign up to receive your free report on The 7 Simple Steps To Slash Your Migraine Severity.
Be committed to Do what it takes to
Have what you want.
Disclaimer: The information contained on this website, Migraine Free Living, LLC and/or any document obtained from Migraine Free Living, LLC is not intended to replace the care of a family doctor, specialist, or other professional health care provider. It is intended only to complement that care. Please check with your doctor before engaging in any wellness program.